1. Help Center
  2. Tax & Compliance Guides

Where can I get my notice of assessment?

If you lodge via a Registered Tax Agent, such as Fortuna, we will receive your NOA on your behalf and will forward it either by email of post.

If you lodge individually you will be able to obtain your NOA via your MyGov account