1. Help Center
  2. Tax & Compliance Guides

Taxable annual payment reports (TPAR); Do I have to lodge these & why?

If your business engages the services of contractors then you will need to prepare and lodge a TPAR.

TPAR must be lodged by the 28 August each year

TPAR contains the ABN of the contractors you have engaged and the amounts you have paid them

Currently only businesses that provide the following services need to lodge TPAR, more industries will be added as the ATO extends the contractor reporting requirements;

  • Building & Construction
  • Cleaning
  • Couriers
  • Road Freight
  • Information Technology
  • Security & Surveillance