Post COVID-19 Funding
Are you ready for what will happen next when the government funding stops? Melvyn Gilbert presents on how to anticipate trends and proactively plan ensuring that your business is positioned for success by identifying opportunities and risks when the next economic wave hits WA: post-government funding.
• Nip the bud on your business and get it on track before the stimulus ends
• Prepare for opportunities in the next economic wave: Post CoVid19 funding
• Be aware of the financial and non-financial risks that will be present and how to respond to them
Presented by: Melvyn Gilbert, Associate Director
A qualified CPA with 2 Masters degrees and 15 years of international experience, Melvyn specializes in Business Strategies and Compliance, Accounting & Australian Tax. Some of his Australian career highlights include:
• IABCA Young Professional Award 2019 (National) finalist; acknowledgement received from Hon Scott Morison MP, Prime Minister of Australia
• Integrated Thinking and development of Sustainable Business Structures
• Contribution to WA Parliamentary Committee on 'Enquiry into Economic Relationship between WA and the Republic of India'
• Former Adjunct Lecturer (Accounting), Edith Cowan University
• Director -Treasurer of Fortuna Foundation, an ACNC Registered and DGR approved Not-for-Profit
• 'National Youth Influencer 2020' with strong connections nationally and internationally
• Public speaking at various universities, business associations/ councils and industry/ professional bodies
Standard vs Testamentary Wills: Which one Will you choose?
Shift in thinking: How to manage personal wealth during COVID-19
All around us, we expect to see many businesses challenged with cashflow and funding issues when the government funding stops. With the next economic wave expected to hit us, we would like to help our clients to best prepare for this change. This video explains the shifts that are taking place in the market and to know what your alternatives are so that you can effectively manage your business.
- What are some ways that businesses are currently financing their operations?
- What are some alternative methods and strategies that you can consider to raise finance?
- If you were to find opportunities in acquisition and mergers, how can you be best prepared to fund this venture?
Presented by: Eric Moroni, Broking Consultant
Eric has over 30 years of working experience in corporate roles within the Banking & Financial Services sector, which allows him to provide tailored financial solutions based on understanding client needs now and into the future. His corporate experience includes working as WA State Manager for Commercial Broking at the Commonwealth Bank and more recently at Bankwest as the Regional Sales Manager for Commercial Acquisition. With this experience, he determines the best banking options available for clients within the ever-changing financial services market.