Post COVID-19 Funding
Are you ready for what will happen next when the government funding stops? Melvyn Gilbert presents on how to anticipate trends and proactively plan ensuring that your business is positioned for success by identifying opportunities and risks when the next economic wave hits WA: post-government funding.
• Nip the bud on your business and get it on track before the stimulus ends
• Prepare for opportunities in the next economic wave: Post CoVid19 funding
• Be aware of the financial and non financial risks that will be present and how to respond to them
Presented by: Melvyn Gilbert, Associate Director
A qualified CPA with 2 Masters degrees and 15 years of international experience, Melvyn specializes in Business Strategies and Compliance, Accounting & Australian Tax. Some of his Australian career highlights include:
• IABCA Young Professional Award 2019 (National) finalist; acknowledgement received from Hon Scott Morison MP, Prime Minister of Australia
• Integrated Thinking and development of Sustainable Business Structures
• Contribution to WA Parliamentary Committee on 'Enquiry into Economic Relationship between WA and the Republic of India'
• Former Adjunct Lecturer (Accounting), Edith Cowan University
• Director -Treasurer of Fortuna Foundation, an ACNC Registered and DGR approved Not-for-Profit
• 'National Youth Influencer 2020' with strong connections nationally and internationally
• Public speaking at various universities, business associations/ councils and industry/ professional bodies